Submit A Press Release
If you own a business, chances are you have had something newsworthy to share with the industry at some point. If your announcement is newsworthy, well-written, and follows the guidelines, it may be published here. We are confident that it should see increased coverage of your business and reach all your targets — digital and print.
- Submit the headline of your press release as a title.
- Provide a synopsis describing the subject of your press release as an introduction to the reader.
- Send a text file which should be 3 or 4 short paragraphs that describe your news.
- Include the most important information at the beginning of the release as we reserve the right to cut when we edit.
- Include a contact name and contact information for reader inquiries/editorial questions.
- Select the industry most relevant to your press release.
- Provide a logo or graphic.
- You may be contacted after review and if accepted for publication you will be sent a link when live.
- If you wish to broaden the impact of your piece by landing it in front of an even larger audience our Sales Team can discuss levels of promotion options.