Submit A Research Article
We appreciate your interest in our publication. If you have a topic and would like to share with the rest of the food industry, then please accept our invitation to have your article published in our monthly magazine “Processed Food Industry” (ISSN 09721649). “Processed Food Industry” promotes manufacturing and industry-related topics so please ensure your content is relevant.
- Industry Research should be a professional analysis of insights into best practices worldwide.
- Industry Research topics can include a byline article, report, survey, commentary, blog, opinion piece, or similar.
- Provide a synopsis describing the subject of your industry research and the issues it addresses, as an introduction to the reader.
- Submit the article which should be 1000-1500 words to include a title, deck, sub-heads, short bio on the author(s) and headshot(s) if available.
- Submit an image(s) to represent the content.
- Select the industry most relevant to your topic that your Industry Research covers.
- The Editorial Board will review your topic and if accepted for publication will send you the link when live.
- If you wish to broaden the impact of your piece by landing it in front of an even larger audience our Sales Team can discuss levels of promotion options.
- Please make sure that your work complies with our Editorial Guidelines.