The 36th edition of the event will be organized from April 26-30, 2022 at the Pragati Maidan (New Delhi).
Indian Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) has announced the 36th AAHAR – The International Food & Hospitality Fair. The fair is a flagship B2B event organized by the premier trade promotion body of the Government of India. The show has grown by leaps & bounds in recent years and is today the well known destination for global vendors and sourcing professionals.
This edition of the event will be organized from April 26-30, 2022 at the Pragati Maidan (New Delhi). AAHAR is one of Asia’s best known brands in Food & Hospitality shows. The show has grown by leaps & bounds in recent years and is today the well known destination for global vendors and sourcing professionals.
The organization has also issued a notification calling out the startups for the second phase of online stall booking from today. The B2B event for this year will be held from 26th to 30th of April and is expected to help food entrepreneurs to explore opportunities in the sector.
Guideline for AAHAR 2022 Exhibitors
- All exhibitors participating in the 36th AAHAR – The International Food & Hospitality Fair, April 26-30, 2022 are hereby informed to note the following important instructions:
- Booking and payment of additional power load and water connection (if required) will be ONLY through ITPO’s portal https://domesticbooking.indiatradefair.com.
- All eligible exhibitors to whom offline allotments have been made are required to complete the registration process on ITPO’s portal to be able to book services online.
- The services booking link will become active on the dashboard of all registered exhibitors w.e.f. 18th April, 2022 at 11 AM.
- The exhibitors who had booked their stalls under Shell Scheme and now intend to self-construct their stalls are requested to fill up the form provided in this link https://bit.ly/3Og6VCH urgently.
- Please note that no request for refund / set off will be considered by ITPO in this regard.
- Design and construction of stalls will be strictly as per the Design and Public Safety Guidelines of AAHAR 2022. A copy of the design /layout may be sent to [email protected]
- The Exhibitor Badges, Complimentary Passes and Material Entry Slips for cargo move in will be issued to all exhibitors w.e.f. 20th April, 2022 from ITPO Office, Pragati Maidan. Please ensure to bring your Approval Letter when you visit ITPO office.
To know more about the registration process, Visit https://indiatradefair.com/aahardelhi/