The 37th edition of Aahar 2023 – a specialised International Food and Hospitality event of India Trade Promotion concluded recently in New Delhi.
After drawing over one lakh business visitors and delegates from India and abroad, the 37th edition of Aahar – a specialised International Food and Hospitality event of India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) and apex industry bodies concluded successfully at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, on 18th March 2023. Almost all 1500 participants from India and abroad expressed satisfaction with the fair’s business response, tie-ups, networking and joint ventures.
Pradeep Singh Kharola, Chairman & Managing Director, Rajat Agarwal, Executive Director, ITPO and Mathura Parsad, Executive Director IECC Projects) presented the Awards for Excellence in display in different categories at a award ceremony.
These included F&B Equipment, Food & Processed Food, Hospitality & Décor Solutions and the Foreign sector.
- In the category of Processed Food Products & Beverages, VRB Consumer Products Pvt. Ltd. bagged the Gold Medal. At the same time, Cremica Food Industries Ltd. won the Silver Medal, and Doehler India Pvt. Ltd. was honored with the Bronze Medal.
- La Pyramid Hospitalities Pvt. Ltd. was awarded the Gold medal while the Silver medal was conferred to Rich Products & Solutions Private Limited and the Bronze to Karachi Bakery Kothapet in Dairy/Bakery/Confectionery.
- In Spices/Agri Produce, Pansari Industries won Gold, DS Spiceco Pvt. Ltd. Silver, and Pravin Masalewale got Bronze.
- In Foreign Sector, White Expo LLC, Russia got Gold, the Embassy of Brazil Silver and the Italian Trade Agency Bronze.
- Government/Commodity Boards/PSU Sectors: Kerala Bureau of Industrial Promotion bagged Gold, APEDA Silver and Tea Board India Bronze.
- In Allied Sector, Gold was awarded to Vezlay Foods Pvt. Ltd., Silver to Alimento Agro Foods Pvt. Ltd. and Bronze to Mangat Ram Dal Mills Pvt. Ltd.
- In F&B Sector – Mitttal International got Gold, International Equipment Co. got Silver and Brass Line Bronze.
- Hospitality & Décor Solutions: Laxree Amenities Pvt. Ltd. got Gold, IFB Industries Limited Silver and The Designo International Bronze.
Complimenting the award winners, Rajat Agarwal, Executive Director, ITPO, expressed his satisfaction over the enhanced number of business visitors and delegates from India and abroad.
In his welcome address, Rajat Agarwal, Executive Director, ITPO acknowledged the continued support of all the associates and different media verticals for the event’s grand success. He assured that ITPO would continue its strive to make this fair better and better every year and will try to provide full services to our exhibitors; for this, we need suggestions and feedback from them. Under the guidance of Pradeep Singh Kharola, Chairman & Managing Director of ITPO, we were able to organise one of the biggest editions of Aahar 2023 despite the challenges we have been facing because of ongoing construction work at Pragati Maidan.
Pradeep Singh Kharola, in his address, said that just a few days back, we welcomed all the exhibitors and today, we are bidding farewell to you. Pragati Maidan becomes full of life and vibrant for the period with the presence of exhibitors and visitors during the currency of the fair. Once the event comes to an end, it becomes quite lonely, as if all the energies which came with the exhibitors and visitors have gone somewhere. We could organise Aahar 2023 at this big scale because we received so many requests from the exhibitors, and we did not want to disappoint anyone. He expressed his happiness while sharing that despite being a B2B event, the footfall this event received was excellent, even compared to the B2C event.
In his ‘Vote of Thanks’, Bimal Kumar Dubey, General Manager, said we are very thankful to Crafts Museum, Govt. Museum gave free entry to the exhibitors of AAHAR from the Museum.
Aahar 2023 truly reflects the dream of Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi of “Aatma Nirbhar Bharat” and “Make in India” as the majority of food processing companies which participated are into manufacturing and have exhibited the products which are made in India.
Aahar 2023 was organised by ITPO with the active support of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries, APEDA, ARCHII, HOTREMAI, FHSAI, FIFI, FIWA and AIFPA, FAIC, FIFHI, ICMA, KREMAG and Plant Based Foods Industry Association.